Senior Product Designer
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
We are looking for an Experienced Product Designer with SOLID agency experience. One who feels confident working with international clients from discovery phase till the implementation of the product. One who will work on products for highly specialised people in B2B field.
- Analyze our clients’ businesses and develop design solutions to address their goals and their users’ needs.
- Advocate product vision - both in the short-term during daily development, as well as in the long-term, by taking part in planning with the client and the rest of the team.
- Be responsible for defining consistent visual language across the end product.
- Work from big to small, starting from sitemaps or user flows, through lo-fi wireframes to full-blown and colorful designs communicating both big picture and tiny details.
- Work in a highly collaborative project team with fellow designers, project managers, backend and front-end developerson state-of-the-art web products.
- Take essential part in our design process by:
- conducting research and client workshops to gather data and understand user needs,
- developing user stories, wireframes, sketches, diagrams, prototypes and more,
- crafting beautiful user interfaces, style guides and interactions,
- Share your knowledge and promote good design practices among the team
- Have solid experience in designing meaningful products with engaging interfaces and beautiful interactions and a portfolio to prove it (3 to 5 projects showing your involvement in detail)
- Worked closely with different kind of clients and are able to understand, extract and communicate business knowledge
- Can understand, process and explain action flows to find possible dependencies and conflicts between features.
- Are a master of design documentation (not too much and not too little, just enough to move things forward).
- Have experience in validating product decisions, be it with design sprints orcontinuously withvarious research methods
- Have experiencein managing complex data beautifully
- Speak English fluently, with passion for discussion and detective like approach to getting to the bottom of things.
- Tool-agnostic - you can work in any tool that gets the work done and is at hand.
- Independent. Focused. Curious. Humble. Fast.
- 9 000 - 13 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B Contract)
- or 7 400 - 10 800 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- Hardware tailored for a Designer’s needs
- Self-development time
- Once a month, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Gym memberships– a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets.
- Private medical care
- We will co-finance your conference attendances
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!